Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prom Weekend

Well, the weekend has been over for a few days now, but I'm still exhausted!!

At the State Choir Competition we ended up getting 2nd place!! We did amazing and so did The Blend (the guys group from BHS that went).


Here's a picture of all of us senior girls in Bel Canto and Mrs. Prather, the most amazing Choir director ever!!


The second part of my weekend started Saturday morning at 5:30! I got up and headed to the Church for The Andy Project. We left early and got downtown! I got to talking to one man named Roy (He looked mexican...). He asked me about my life and we got to talking about Africa. He was a sweetheart. Then there was this other guy there who looked just like Shane Claiborne. It's rediculious because everyone thought so too!! (FYI, he's an amazing author! Check out The Irresistable Revolution). Anyways, his name is Pier and he just got into Indianapolis. I hope to see them both the next time!!


Next was Prom!! Mikeala came over and did my hair then Alex came and picked me up. We went to Arbuckle and met up with Katie and Cameron, and Drew and Ashlee.







We took billions of pictures then went to Cameron's for dinner. The guys had made Salad, Pork, Potatos and so much more! Us girls made desert (brownies). Then we headed to Prom! It was amazing. We all danced the night away and it was so worth going with my best friend, Alex. Afterwards, we went back to Katie's, changed and the guys came over and we hung out until about 2:30am then the guys went back to Cameron's house.



Kings Island was the next day! Ashlee couldn't make it, but Lindsey came instead!! We had so much fun there! We went on their newest Rollercoaster, Diamond Back, and it was the most amazing ride ever!!



No comments: