Friday, May 8, 2009

Long Weekend coming up!

So, we have a regular 2 day weekend, but it's going to be a long (fun) one!!

Tonight after school we have our choir state competition!!! We were the state winners last year and we are going back to try again :) We will see!! Jake Nobbe and Katie Strifler are in the other 2 choirs from our school also going to competition.

Saturday morning we have The Andy Project, and it's going to be exciting because we have the Kohls representatives coming in to help us. Then, because they come we get $500 from them for The Andy Project. Later Saturday night is PROM!!! I'm super excited! I'm going with Alex, Katie and Cameron are going together and Drew and Ashlee are going together. The guys are making us dinner, so they are probably going to poison us..haha just kidding!! But, then after prom, the girls are going to Katie's place.

Sunday the 6 of us are going to Kings Island!! I haven't been there for about 2 years so I'm pretty excited about that!!


It's going to be a great weekend! I'll get pics up next week when I'm back to my normal non-tired self!!


~*~Africa Girl~*~

No comments: