Monday, March 23, 2009

4 Days!

Since spring break is coming up in 4 days, I decided to do some research about Arizona right now...aka See what the weather is like!

Last week, it got up to the 90's!! YAY for warm weather!! Early next week it will be in the high 80's, then as the week goes on, it will get down to the low 80's, but then go back up to the high 80's, and maybe even into the 90's!!

One thing that I'm super excited about is seeing my grandma, aunt and uncle!! I haven't seen them for almost a year now and it will be nice to see them again!!

Another thing is seeing the sunsets! I remember when we would come back into the USA to visit, I always loved seeing the sunsets in Arizona. There is something about the sunsets that made me feel calm and relaxed! I can't wait!



School today has been extra long! It seems like this week will go by so slowly!!!

No comments: